Klimaaftryk i kg CO2e/kg
Detailed background data
It has been assumed that the food processing industry is located in Denmark. Ingredients are taken from the actual product (Nemlig 21020q). Beef and water add up to 94% by weight, the remaining ingredients have been given an equal share to fill up the remaining 6%. Manufacturing includes only freezing since the product seems not to be cooked. Beef freezing data from Agribalyse database (ADEME 2020c). Retail is modelled assuming the following storage: Frozen. See more details as well as literature references in the methodoly report on: www.denstoreklimadatabase.dk.
Data on inputs and outputs of the food processing industry is modelled using: Nemlig (2020q); ADEME (2020c).